Tuesday 30 June 2009

7 UK Hip Hop Downloads...

It's been a long time, I shouldna... yeah you know it. I'm back just like all your favourite rappers everytime they bring out a new LP. Here's some dope stuff to step to:

Loudmouth Melvin's 'Summer Breeze' has a summery vibe (can you believe it?), a suitably silly chorus and some British Jay-Z type lyrics! It's taken from an E.P. he's putting out in August so watch for that.

I know I said I wasn't going to check any Jacko tributes but this is Sway, and 'The King Full Stop' is properly inspired - nice.

I'm loving the name of 'Bars on a Bass, Drum 'n' Snare' by Tempa, Shifty Spirit and Scorzayzee - it pretty much does what it says on the tin and it's nice. According to HHC it's produced by A.R. Mullah, it heads up a new compilation titled ‘CRS Entertainment’ which will drop in September featuring cats like Razor, Tayla Jade, Jah Digga and more.

A few heads on Twitter were all talking about this gem from back in the day: Marko Magik - 'Ladies Favourite' - go on have a massive chuckle!

Professor Green dropped the next track from 'The Lecture #2', it's called 'Open All Hours' and if you didn't catch it (because DMCA took down my post) then here's the first one: 'Ballers is Bouncin''.

If you missed that last one then your probably missed this too: Mystro's version of Drake's 'Best I Ever Had' entitled 'Mess I Ever Had'.

No comments: