Saturday 4 October 2008

Reviews Coming Up @ Certified Banger

Yo! My postie has been a busy man over the last week or so (and so has my virtual postie) and I've got millions of CD's and tracks and things to review. Let me give you a list so you know what to look forward to:

Sway - 'The Signature LP'
Skreintax - 'Scene Stealers'
Illustrate - 'The Stuff'
Rhyme Asylum - 'State of Lunacy'
TB - 'The Beast From The East'
M9 - '144,000'
Chronic Redeye - 'Knowledge is King'
Geejay - 'I Came To Represent'
Dap-C - 'Street Karma'
Pyroradio.com Presents 'Top Selectors'
Occupy Your Mind Records Presents 'Grime'
Evil Ed & Conspicuous - 'The Get Together'
Jazz T - 'All City Kings'
Wordsmith - 'They Don't Seem To Care' EP
The Mantis Chapter - 'Graveyard Poets' EP

So check back regularly, add me to your reader feeder or whatever to find out what's going to be worth listening to out of this little lot!

No comments: