Thursday 9 July 2009

'Keep It Unreal' - Mr. Scruff (free mix)

I've been a fan of Mr. Scruff for as long as I can remember (a lie, but for as long as I've been really getting into music) and it was this album that started it all off. It's 10 years old now (hence the 10th Anniversary re-release) and it still sounds as good as it used to.

I would recommend that you buy all of Scruff's albums, including the mix ones because they contain nuff heavy Hip Hop and other shenans. You should go see him live because you'll have fun and if you get to meet him I'm sure he'll be lovely; he's from Stockport like me Nana (and my Grandad, Mum and Auntie).

To celebrate, those Ninja's have put together a mix that over just 20 minutes is top listening - you gots a bit of comedy, a bit of Roots Manuva and lot of beats. Download it below and then head over to somewhere that sells the re-released album.


No comments: