Tuesday 7 September 2010

Track Of The Day: 'Bang For The Cause' ft. Iron Braydz - Manny Moscow

I've been thinking about how I can keep the blog more up-to-date now I'm pretty busy elsewhere in life. I've also been thinking about how to give whole albums the shine they deserve when I don't have time to do a full review. My solution? Track Of The Day. What I'll do is pick a track that well represents a LP release and let you know about that as a pointer to the full album itself. Here goes:

'Bang For The Cause' is taken from Manny Moscow's 'Blood On Ice' mixtape which is mixed by Tricksta for UK Runnings. The track features man of the moment Iron Braydz, a heavily militant beat which drips with soul and some from-the-heart lyricism from the two MCs.

The whole release is available for free by clicking here or here (if you're a Datpiff head). It's been around for a few months now but you may not have known that.


No comments: