Monday 11 August 2008

'I'm a Saint, I'm a Sinner' - Late

Late's latest track 'I'm a Saint, I'm a Sinner' is a half grime, half dirty south Tricksta produced street heater. It features Houston MC's K-Rino and KB Da Kidnappa and has been licensed to appear on a Hip Hop Connection compilation CD to be released later this year. The video can be seen, well you know where...

For those who don't know, Late and Tricksta are the Godfathers of Wolverhampton Hip Hop, the main men behind Wolftown Recordings, repsonsible for the rise of next-to-blow MC 10Shott amongst many other UK underground rap stars.

'I'm a Saint, I'm a Sinner' is taken from Late's forthcoming long player 'Below Street Level' which will actually be his debut solo album. For his previous work check out his albums with Villains and Wolftown Committee and pretty much any Wolftown release ever! Go to Datpiff, type in 'Late' and check out some of the mixtapes he's been involved in, there are quite a few!

No comments: