Monday 15 December 2008

Reactions to my top 20 UK Albums

In order to actually get some feedback on this (since nobody comments on blogs) I thought I'd post it on a few forums. Here are other people's thoughts:

Hip Hop Sphere Forum

UKHHF

UKHH Forum

A few people questioning the omission of '144,000' by M9 and 'Raiders of the Lost Archive' by Kasmere and a few disagreements about some of the albums on there - each to their own - this is why the music industry does work - because we all like different stuff. As a whole UK Hip Hop fans aren't just following certain tastemakers, they have real opinions that they have formed themselves about what they like and don't like - let the discussion continue.

1 comment:

*** said...

Was reading that ukhh forum, I don't see how k-delight isn't Hip Hop, it's prob more Hip Hop than most of the list, I don't get what people are saying and don't get why you can't have a UK top 20, it's all a bit funny, I don't get where some of those guys come from to be hones. I don't like Mike Skinner's vocals personally or consider him Hip Hop, but that's just my opinion, I know many who do. Anyway, keep up the good work with the blog, and I'm not just saying that coz I'm in the chart, it's a good blog.