Friday 13 February 2009

Farma Certifies 'On The Radar Volume 2'

Get on over to Farma G's Music From The Corner blog because he's totally dissected 'On The Radar Volume 2' in it's entirety and I have to say, it's more than favourable - which is good for me and all the guys and girls involved:

"I'm new to this blog thing but one thing I know is that Certified Banger is the top dog in this blogging phenomena... period! This is the second volume of 'On The Radar' and it is FREE!!! The artists are all on the come up and from all over the UK which for me is now a very important thing to be showcasing. The UK Hip Hop scene is not just a London thing anymore (not that it ever was, but it has been the general perception) and the local accents of my brothers and sisters from all over the UK are something to celebrate and enjoy."


No comments: