Wednesday 8 July 2009

'On The Radar Volume 4' Coming Soon!

Hold tight for the release of the audio spectacle that will be Certified Banger Presents: 'On The Radar Volume 4'. I've currently got over 40 tracks of UK Hip Hop sitting in a folder as part of the selection process - that's enough for volumes 4 and 5 and the quality suggests that will be the case!

So far I've got exclusive tracks from the likes of 10Shott, Joker Starr, Delusionists, Nutty P, Vee-Kay, Rapskallions and loads more artists soon to be on your radar. I've really pushed for the exclusivity this time and there will be alot of never-heard-before, not-available-elsewhere material on the next two releases. I hope you're looking forward to them, I am!

1 comment:

Truth (Reggie Rhythm) said...

DOPE!!

Look forward to that brother...the cover looks dope too...stepping it up on all fronts.