Monday 6 July 2009

The Procrastinat(K)ing - Truth Interview

"I think a lot of artists in England are too desperate to make it a career instead of taking time out to build a fan base..."

I've not been up on my interview game in the last few weeks so I thought it was about time I brought you some more words from a few rappers and the like. Hopefully you already clocked the ABD interview and if you're reading this, you're about to check out the words of another MC - Truth:

Certified Banger: Yo Truth! For the peeps who don’t know, who are you and what do you do with your time?

Truth: I refresh a lot of internet pages whilst looking for a job. Ain’t NOBODY hiring right now. I’m also an MC, an inactive beat maker since my MPC broke and I promote the Rapsploitation Sessions nights in Ipswich.
Photograph by Brendan Baker

No comments: