Monday 27 April 2009

New Blog: UK All Day

There's a new kid on the blog over at UK All Day. His is a 'UK Hip Hop British Rap Blog' and judging by things like this: "...but in due course this will be the place to stop by for your fix of everything hip hop in the UK" and "I couldn't see anyone had the blog angle covered", I think he's out to get me.

I'm all up for supporting the UK scene though and if he is too then I'll support him. Let's just hope we don't end up as clones of each other! He's already posted a few bits I've missed such as a track by The Delusionists and a review of Rup(ert)'s new album which I possibly may not get around to. He's also made a handy list of UK Hip Hop label websites for all you boys and girls shopping demos.

Stick with me for now, but when I fall off, go to him!

1 comment:

UK All Day said...

UK All Day, baby!

S.Pickens