Thursday 7 May 2009

Feeding Time At The Zoo Launch Party

If my memory serves me correctly YNR's return to the fore of UK Hip Hop is scheduled for 25th May. Having already dropped Sir Smurf Lil's set and Jyager's LP the label are preparing to drop their compilation entitled 'Feeding Time At The Zoo'. I've already written my review for it but since it was written for HHC I'll let them premiere it!

Safe to say with a list of artists like this (Joker Starr, Jehst, Jyager, Kyza, Chemo, Beat Butcha, Jack Flash, DJ IQ, Double D Dagger, SonnyJim, Kelakovski, Kashmere, Mystro, Micall Parknsun, Cappo, Dubbledge, Sir Smurf Lil') it's a big look and is sure to be one of your favourite releases this year.

If you're in or around London then read the flyer above and make the necessary moves!

No comments: